Happy Summer!!

Hello Everyone,

It seems like such a very short time ago that I was writing hello.  I really can't express what an amazing year this has been.  Working with your children brought so much joy to my every day.  We had so much fun and it was so wonderful watching all of their growth over the year.  I know that each and every one of them is going to do so well in grade 3 and can't wait to hear all about it when we finally meet up again at George! 

I have told the children that I will upload their assembly video and our class slideshow into their IRIS accounts.  They are both too large, currently, but once I have them condensed and uploaded I will let you know and will provide you with access instructions.  Likewise, as soon as I hear from Annick Press publishing I will let you know what their feedback is!!

I hope you have an amazing summer — and wish everyone all of the very best.

Thank you so much for your incredible support; you have all been such a gift,

Much Love and Thanks,

Kim

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TWAS May 3

TWAS Sept. 28